It all starts with eating right, exercising regularly and getting plenty of sleep, and that’s just the beginning.
But wait, there’s more:
- Have regular and lengthier visits with your doctor.
- Follow preventive medicine advice.
- Get routine lab work to see the blueprint of your overall health.
- Receive Weight management tips and tools.
- Let your doctor help you with Stress Reduction and overall health management.
- Pay attention to when your body talks.
- Smile often, laugh a lot, have fun.
- Focus on Quality of Life.
My passion for your health and wellness has taken Family First Health Center to a whole new level of medical practice and service.
And both my patients and I are thrilled about that – check it out here:
©2015 Delicia M. Haynes, M.D.
About the Author
Dr. Delicia M. Haynes is a Board Certified Family Medicine and Obesity Medicine Physician. She has completed additional training to be an authority in aesthetics, laser cosmetic procedures and physician-supervised weight management. Fluent in Spanish, Dr. Haynes inspires wellness, promotes education and empowers those within her community to achieve their full potential. She is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians, the Florida Academy of Family Physicians, Volusia County Medical Society, the International Association of Physicians in Aesthetic Medicine and the American Society of Bariatric Physicians. Additionally, Dr. Haynes is a Total Health Coach, health care consultant and highly sought-after speaker.Leave a reply →